Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Skinny Dippin"

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not really, just wanted to get your attention.
    I have been going swimming on Saturday mornings for about a month, We get up early & hit the beach @ 9:00 in the morning, We usually have the beach to ourselves until about 11:00.
    Here are some photos from Rend Lake.

    P1050268

    Sorry My thong swim suit can't be seen from this angle...maybe next time.


    P1050039

    This is Ashley...she don't like having her picture taken.

    P1050022

    This is Ashleys son, Harvey, he likes having his picture taken

    P1050133

    Angela & Linda making a rog sandwich. This was after they left a GIANT phallic sand sculpture on the beach...Did I mention the Church group that arrived as we were leaving [img]redface.gif[/img]

    P1050271

    Kevin showing off his Mechanic's Tan

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the beach..spent a lot of time this summer there with chloe

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the water, I hope to go a couple more times before it starts cooling off.

    I can spend 2-3 hours in the water and I have no lower back pain for about 3 days. I wish I could afford a pool for my backyard. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •